Why work for us?
Thank you for showing an interest in our school. We are committed to CPD and lifelong learning.
Whilst each school in the Trust maintains their own clear identity, working collaboratively means that there is a huge amount of opportunity and support for staff in each school. Beechfield School is a friendly and dynamic place to work. We have over 480 pupils and 100 enthusiastic, dedicated staff. We are situated near Watford Town centre and have excellent transport links to Central London/major airports and the M25 and M1.
We know that this invested approach leads to well rounded, happy children who strive to achieve their best in all aspects of school life.
We can offer our staff:
- A real sense of community
- An innovative approach to learning with an emphasis on enjoyment and creativity
- Quality mentoring and development support
- A dedicated NQT Programme which offers bespoke support and training, as well as the opportunity to work with other people at the same career stage as you.
- A staff council that is listened to and has impact
- Outstanding Trust leadership with children at the heart of all we do
- A healthcare plan which includes private medical care as well as well-being care, physiotherapy, stress counselling and lifestyle health screening days
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you wish to visit. We would very much look forward to showing you our school.
To view all vacancies within the Inclusive Multi Academy Trust, please click on the link below: www.inclusivemat.co.uk/vacancies