Be kind, work hard and love learning, so we are confident individuals, successful learners and responsible citizens.
We believe that a positive culture of collaboration and support where we value, praise, reward and celebrate will ensure that Together Everyone Achieves More.
- To be a centre of educational and social excellence.
- Have high expectations and positive relationships which enable our pupils from many different backgrounds and cultures to work together to achieve their very best.
- Ensure a nurturing ethos that instils a sense of personal responsibility.
- Ensure everyone is kind and respectful towards themselves, others and their environment, developing good citizens for the future.
- Value effort and working hard. Teach resilience and perseverance when faced with challenges and celebrate success when we work hard and give our best.
- Inspire a love of learning through a rich, purposeful and creative curriculum.
- Provide opportunities to learn about issues that affect our lives and communities, to enable all to become independent thinkers and develop the skills needed to be successful in an ever changing world.