A uniform gives a school and its pupils an identity, it bears the school logo, and we believe it is essential in helping to establish standards. Every child must wear the correct school uniform on each school day.
The children should wear:
- navy sweatshirt/cardigan with school logo
- white shirt/polo shirt
- black or grey tailored trousers (or shorts in summer) or skirt
- black, grey or white socks/tights
- comfortable plain black shoes with dark soles (not trainers). Black boots may be worn in winter months.
- Navy all-in-one waterproof (compulsory for Nursery only)
- Other optional items are available, such as blue/white checked summer dresses, fleeces, bags and coats.