A uniform gives a school and its pupils an identity, it bears the school logo, and we believe it is essential in helping to establish standards. Every child must wear the correct school uniform on each school day.
The children should wear:
- navy sweatshirt/cardigan with school logo
- white shirt/polo shirt
- black or grey tailored trousers (or shorts in summer) or skirt
- black, grey or white socks/tights
- comfortable plain black shoes with dark soles (not trainers). Black boots may be worn in winter months.
- Navy all-in-one waterproof (compulsory for Nursery only)
- Other optional items are available, such as blue/white checked summer dresses, fleeces, bags and coats.
All children must have the following PE kit in school at all times
- T-Shirt in your child's house colour (Halliwell = red, Joshua = yellow, Smith = blue or Elton = green), with school logo
- Black PE shorts / black jogging bottoms (or black PE skort for girls)
- Trainers for outdoors (no logos)
- In cooler months, for outdoor PE, Years 1 to 6 can wear a plain black sweatshirt and jogging bottoms (no logos)
Long hair should be tied back and absolutely no jewellery, including earrings, should be worn.
Please ensure all clothing and equipment is labelled with your child's name.
All children should be sent to school with appropriate outdoor clothing. Failure to have suitable clothing for the weather may mean that your child is not allowed to go outside during break times.
Our school uniform supplier.
Our school uniform is provided by the local company Beat School Uniforms. They stock our branded items, but also skirts, trousers, PE kits and much more. Orders may be made via their website or by visiting the shop.
OR by phone: 020 33622930
Visit the shop:
Beat School Uniforms
Unit 1, Paramount Industrial Estate